Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer Name a great website you would recommend to others. www.newlife.com
Soup On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night? 8 - I almost always dream. Sometimes color, sometimes black and white.
Salad Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? We had a dog named Gidget. She was part Chihuahua and part Toy Manchester. A while after she died my sisters got me a Siamese cat named Love.
Main Course If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? Wow, so many things come to mind. I'd gladly star in a commercial for my church, which I think is awesome. I would be thrilled to help a charity like Habitat for Humanity. If we're talking products I could definitely do a "real consumer" ad for Enviga, Diet Mountain Dew, Sinus Tylenol, Cheerios, or Frango Mints. Okay, looking at that list might say more about me than I'd like... caffeine, caffeine, drugs, cereal, and chocolate. Well, at least the Cheerios are in there!
Dessert What is your favorite kind of hard candy? Root Beer Barrels

No comments: