Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Random Favorites

  1. Favorite color: blue (navy, sky, turquoise, azure, royal, periwinkle- all blues)
  2. Favorite season: Spring!
  3. Favorite type of music: country
  4. Favorite music group: Eagles
  5. Favorite actor: It's a tie between Brad Pitt and Paul Newman
  6. Favorite actress: It's a tie too - Julia Roberts and Geena Davis
  7. Favorite movie line: "I'd rather have a man hit me than lie to me. At least then you now when the pain starts and when it stops" (White Palace)
  8. Favorite old TV shows: Home Improvement, Grace Under Fire, Star Trek (the original...yes, I'm a dork)
  9. Favorite current TV shows: Numbers, Design Star, NCIS
  10. Favorite thing to do: travel
  11. Favorite restaurant ever: Mama's Fish House in Maui, Hawaii
  12. Favorite quote: "I'm an optimist, but I'm an optimist who takes his raincoat." -Harold Wilson
  13. Favorite Bible verse: Phillipians 4:13(KJV) - I can do all things through Christ who strentheneth me.

2 comments:

Suprina said...

Awesome TT!

Someone once asked me what my favorite season was....it used to be spring...but now I have found out that I love all season equally, but really Fall and Winter stand out because of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Love the Eagles, Love Paul Newman I have forgotten about Grace, Under Fire...that show was awesome.

Happy TT!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

The optimist quote is you exactly! Now, here is why blogging is great. As well as we know each other, I learned some things here that I never knew. And you're not a dork; I'm a dork.