Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel? FRUSTRATED Soup: What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn? The beauty of the leaves changing. Autumn reminds me that everything changes. When things are going well in my life, it serves as a reminder to not take that for granted and when things aren't going well, it offers a breath of hope that things will change. Salad: Have you ever had any bad experiences online? Not really. The bad experiences I've had have to do with using the available technology and are usually "user" related! Main Course: Name three things that make you happy daily. In no particular order... 1. My dogs who will, at some point during the day, do something to make me laugh. 2. Conversation (in person or via phone, email, or text) with one of my kids. 3. Not having to lie down to button my jeans! Dessert: What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without? Okay, I'm the person with baskets and organizers everywhere- and I'm sure they are all essential (eye roll)!!! Currently however, with a new puppy in the house, the answer would be my Swiffer mop.