Friday, September 21, 2007

Fridays Feast

  • Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art? Two different things come to mind. I love Monet's paintings. I'll never forget the feeling of seeing an authentic one at the Biltmore Estate. I am also a huge fan of Ansel Adams. His work is an inspiration to the shutterbug in me.
  • Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? That would have been on Wednesday when our company provided a wonderful lunch for us and over 400 customers for our customer appreciation day.
  • Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? I seem to get more emotional with age so I'd probably say 8-9.
  • Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? Most days, between work and personal emails, I'd say about an hour.
  • Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? Around 72 in the summer and 76 in the winter.

No comments: