Friday, December 14, 2007







Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

My son would be so much better at this!

After years in various forms of retail sales I would probably mutate the word customer. Cuss is appropriate for some of them as I have been sworn at more than once. There would also be:

  • kindomers
  • understandomers
  • graciousomers
  • flustomers
  • frustomers
  • grumpomers
  • tantrumers

and the one I see way to often, the whycan'tyoucreateamiracletofixmyproblem/mistakeomer.
I think they're pretty self-explanatory.



Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
This time of year it is "Mary Did You Know" - I think it is the Christmas song that most touches a mother's heart.



Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

The new Eagles cd.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Baby lotion/powder reminds me of my wonderful granddaughter.


Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn't be, and why?
I'm having trouble picking any one person - so many choices! There are programs and entire channels/networks that I don't think should be on TV.

No comments: