Friday, January 11, 2008

Dinner is Served

Appetizer What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

My middle name is Jo. I wouldn't change any of my names now but I sure would have in Jr. High when Debra became Dee-bra ( as in the undergarment).

Soup If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

My practical side would lean toward comfortable, easy to care for fabrics. I love jewel tones - bright, vibrant colors - especially reds, blues and purples. I would want to design styles to help girls and women of every age and size look good. I am highly opposed to the clothes out for little girls that I don't even consider appropriate for adults. That would be what my daughter correctly refers to as "prosti-toddler" clothing.

Salad What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Cleaning the toilet.....why seems obvious.

Main Course What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I really can't think of anything that always frightens me. There are circumstance where I become frightened but not any overall thing. I used to be afraid of heights but have made myself get over it by climbing fire towers, lighthouses, going up in the St. Louis Arch, and other things like that.

Dessert Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

I'm sitting at my desk and can see the photo of my granddaughter, the cute little sink and tub that my daughter-in-law and son got me that hold my business cards and paper clips, and the picture/painting on my wall of a European street corner with an outdoor cafe.

No comments: