Thursday, February 21, 2008

13 Random Ruminations




  1. Why can't someone make a car where all the snow doesn't fall on your seat when you open the door?

  2. I love lunar eclipses, especially when the moon is covered and it looks that orangish color and so very three dimensional.

  3. Every story has a setting, conflict, climax, and resolution. Which do you most enjoy writing? Which do you most enjoy reading? I like writing the setting but I like reading the resolution. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

  4. What would happen if we all tried, at least once each day, to compliment someone on something?

  5. How do you paint over splatter painted walls once your son outgrows them?

  6. What are my dogs dreaming about? Are they chasing each other, a deer through the woods, or do they know there is a beach somewhere that they could be running on?

  7. When Moses was on the mountain and the people decided to build an idol to worship, why was it a cow? (golden calf) Was it their way of asking Moses "where's the beef"?

  8. This is the 52nd day of 2008.

  9. How and when did the color yellow become associated with cowardess, blue with sadness, green with envy, and red with anger?

  10. Do you have a "bucket list"? (previously known as a "things to do before I die" list)

  11. No political statement here as I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet but I do think the NY Times is really reaching in their attack on McCain. I should mention that my degree is in journalism which surely influences my perception of things like this, but it feels like more of a "slow news day", trying to stir up something of interest, kind of story.

  12. When will they bring back "Here Come the Brides" on TVland or some other station that replays old shows? Or season one on DVD (was there more than one season)? I just loved Bobby Sherman, even if he did stutter. And it had the best theme song...."the bluest skies you've every seen are in Seattle".

  13. Sometimes coming up with thirteen things - related or random- is just not easy.

No comments: