Friday, February 1, 2008

The Dinner Bell is Ringing

Appetizer What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Cheerios - no question about it.

Soup When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

About ten days ago I purchased a new rug for the foyer.

Salad What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

I had to really think on this one. I liked the one with the cows playing Marco Polo in the fog. The one where the guy's wife has put silk sheets on the bed and he comes running in, slides clear across the bed and out the window is funny too. I don't see a lot pf commercials since "The King of the Remote" usually flips stations while they're on.

Main Course Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

The Oregano Owl - An "open all night" Italian restaurant.

Dessert Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't danced since my son's wedding. I love to dance. I wish there were more opportunities to do it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My QUEEN !!!!
COMMERCIALS are a waste of the unless it's the Super Bowl. You can watch them Sunday1
THE KING HAS SPOKEN!