Friday, April 4, 2008

Isn't It Delicious.....

Appetizer

Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it. Royselip - A cross between a rose and tulip that is a rich royal blue. The stem would be like a tulip (no thorns) and the top like a rose.


Soup

Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice. Martina McBride - strong voice, unbelievable range.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car? Okay, well, my car looks pretty bad right now (see yesterday's Thursday Thirteen), but typically it's about and six or seven. I live/work out of my car a lot of the time so I like to keep it clean and organized on the inside. I usually try to choose a color of car that doesn't show dirt too much because I'm not nearly as good at keeping the outside clean.

Main Course

How do you feel about poetry? I like it. I used to write some poetry when I was much younger. I even won a contest and got one poem published but I think good poetry requires inspiration which, for me at least, requires time and mobility to be in inspiring places. I don't really enjoy reading poetry but I do like hearing it read.

Dessert

What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of? Grandbaby Jaiyda of course - two days ago!


1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Rachel D. loves Martina, too. So you've been holding out on the poetic side of you. That's one thing for sure I can't do, write poetry, unless it's supposed to be dumb, then I'm all about it. That baby is stinkin' cute.