1. Curl up in your favorite chair with a good book.
2. Bake cookies with the kids.
3. Plan your garden. (note that was plan, not plant)
4. Catch a bucket full of rainwater to water your indoor plants or to rinse your hair.
5. Rent a series of movies (ie. Shrek 1,2, & 3 or The Godfather 1,2, & 3 or Rocky 1-however many there are) and have your own movie marathon.
6. Play board games.
7. Sit on the porch and listen to the rain.
8. Test your new umbrella or raincoat.
9. Go outside and splash in the puddles like you did as a kid.
10. Try that new recipe that "will take hours" for dinner.
11. Put the radio in the window and dance in the rain with your sweetie.
12. Stay in bed all day and sleep.
13. Stay in bed all day and don't sleep.