Friday, June 27, 2008

Treats!





Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?
Overcast and a chance of thunderstorms - same as yesterday - same as tomorrow. Where is summer?

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Honestly, right now I'd say about a four. I want to do my job well and am interested in learning what I have to to do that but there are a lot more important things in my life at this point. I've been a nine (probably never a ten) before. I've achieved success in this area of my life in the past. I've moved up the ladder and won awards in more than one occupational field. I guess I just don't feel the need to prove myself to myself or anyone else at this point but, since I have to work, I'm content with the position I have and the field I'm in.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Yes. In various rooms there are curtains, blinds, Roman shades and there are the fake shutters on the outside

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.
My grandbabies! Obviously. Chocolate is usually good too.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Usually just once. I hit the snooze then lie back down to say my morning prayers. Sadly, I have to hit the snooze because way to often I doze back off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Feast!! You have great pictures of your grand babies. Have a great weekend

Gabriel said...

Good work today! Your grand children are just gorgeous, no wonder you feel so well when you're around them.

Thanks for visiting my feast as well. Have a great weekend!