Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yummy!



Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Europe. There are so many of the countries I'd like to visit: Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Belgium, Austria,Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, France, the U.K. My heritage is French, Dutch, and Irish so I'd really like to visit those areas.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Internet Explorer

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

I'd say about a five. We took a vacation every year when I was a child and we always visited someplace historical during that trip. Though as teens my sister and I were much more interested in getting to the beach, I am glad now that we always included a visit to someplace like Edison's or Flagler's homes on those trips.

Main Course



Finish this sentence: Love is… Wow - so many things come to mind. The first two would be-

Love is always having to say you're sorry. (Erich Segal had it all wrong.)
Love is a choice not a feeling.





Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

Yes, near one a few times. The most interesting were the one while in a pop-up camper (eek!), the one while at the drive-in watching The Poseidon Adventure (the original, and yes, with that and the drive-in I am definitely showing my age), and the several that went around Deer Creek concert arena while I was sitting in the lawn at a Don Henley concert.

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

Hi there! Great feast-your travel itinerary would be a lot of fun!

I also enjoyed looking at your flower photos in the post below-beautiful!

Happy Friday!