- I have a wonderful husband who loves me.
- I have four wonderful kids with four totally different personalities.
- I have a son-in-law and daughter-in-law that I love and who are the perfect match for my daughter and son.
- I have two delightful, adorable, awesome (and lots more adjectives) grandchildren.
- I have several very good, very close friends.
- I have a great Mom who sets a Proverbs 31 example just like she says her Mom did.
- I have three sisters who have always been there when I needed them.
- I have a good job with good people.
- I have a dog that is always excited to see me.
- I have a beautiful home with a yard, a garden and woods with lots of "critters" that I love.
- I am healthy (not to be translated as physically fit).
- I have a church that accepts me and has provided access to several groups of strong Christians to interact and grow with.
- I have a God who loves me even when I have a bad attitude!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - blessings
I woke up with a bad attitude today for several reasons. Having said that, I decided the smartest thing to do today for my TT was to count my blessings....