- a saddle. Nope, not really, I'm pretty sure my days of "horsing" around are over.
- Facebook Hardly - First, I think I'm too old and second, I don't need anything more to keep up with.
- to look behind her. Eeeek! That'll make a girl paranoid.
- a built-in bench for her kitchen. Now that would be nice. Hmmmm...
- prayer. Always, daily, sometimes hourly or continuously.
- sleep. How did Google know that? I can't seem to get enough sleep these days.
- a man. No, no, and no! The one I have is plenty, thanks!
- a wig. On bad hair days that would be nice - or maybe one that is black or red for days when I'd really rather be someone else.
- your vote. For the candidate of
myyour choice on election day.
- 24-hour care. My husband would say that's true, especially if you interpret care as attention.
- attention. Yep! See above.
- a photo to post. Hilarious! I've had a terrible time coming up with a photo to use on my blog so I've just stuck with the picture of the rose.
- to be careful not to over plan or over prepare. Ouch - and I have to say that at this point Google is kind of freaking me out! This one should be printed on a business card I carry around with me and have to look at several times a day.