Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-ins




1. October is one of my favorite months.

2. Stupid people scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to rake the leaves and then jump in them.

4. My favorite horror movie is The Wizard of Oz because the flying monkeys are as scary as I can handle.

5. Fall bonfires with the family and s'mores = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night when I got struck by lightening and decided to never use an umbrella again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having that fire (#5), tomorrow my plans include going to my daughter-in-law's Lia Sophia party and then taking my Mom out to dinner for her 85th birthday and Sunday, I want to go to church and later meet a friend's new baby and then spend the evening with our friends in our Life Group!

No comments: