Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-ins # 5







1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic (Now, isn't that appropriate for Halloween).

2. The word vacation is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is something I have never been (blessed, yes-lucky, no).

4. My faith is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people are clueless.

6. A birthday card and Halloween candy were the last things I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I don't know what, tomorrow my plans include trading vehicles and celebrating my wonderful daughter-in-law's birthday and Sunday, I want to go to church and then do NOTHING!

THIS CHAIR IS CALLING MY NAME!

2 comments:

Piggy said...

I totally agree with your #2 and 4. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Garlic!
Happy Halloween