Friday, November 14, 2008
1. Please feel free to visit my blog and comment - any time.
2. When I wear my leather coat I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is lasagna from scratch when I have time.
4. Free time is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about being a grandparent, all the fun with half (or less) of the responsibility.
6. Constantly changing gas prices always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time to read, tomorrow my plans include visiting our friend in the hospital and Sunday, I want to go to church and later enjoy discussing The Shack with friends at Life Group!