Here are 13 things I still have to do before my house is ready for the "Ta Dah" when I attempt to join in on this:
- Decorate the tree! No, it isn't done yet and this is officially the latest ever!
- Wrap the presents. (of course, it would help if I had my shopping finished)
- Burn the fireplace cleaning log so I can have a pretty fire crackling beside me.
- Finish getting out and setting up my nativity collection.
- Finish getting out and setting up my Santa collection.
- Hang the greens - wreathes and garlands.
- Bedeck the baskets - meaning Christmasify the Longaberger's that sit on top of my kitchen cabinets.
- Decide what I'm wearing for this scary video debut.
- Figure out how to get Gracie (our Rottie) to wear the reindeer antlers.
- Figure out how to use the video feature on my camera.
- Figure out how to get said video from my camera to my blog.
- Figure out how to get hubby to leave the house so I can do this with only ten retakes instead of twenty.
- Figure out how to apologize to
Linda when you can't "see what I'm saying" because I can't figure out the last three things!