Thursday, February 5, 2009

20


I was tagged on Facebook to write 20 things about myself so I thought I'd share that list here.


1. My husband was my best guy friend in high school.

2. I love being a Mom.

3. I love being a Grandma even more.

4. I am and have always been a Christian but my idea of what makes someone a follower of Christ has changed a lot over the years.

5. I love to take photographs and wish I had more time to devote to that.

6. My degree is in journalism but I've had little opportunity to use it.

7. Maybe that's why I enjoy blogging so much.

8. I have learned over and over that you can get through anything with faith, family, and friends and I am fortunate to have all of those in my life.

9. I've been in some kind of sales job for the last 15+ years selling everything from diamonds to toilets. You can get "too much information" about people selling either of those!

10. I love to travel.

11. I had a goal of seeing all 50 states before I turn 50. It is NOT going to happen.

12. I have been to Alaska and Hawaii.

13. I prefer going to non-chain restaurants.

14. I like teenagers – really!

15. I am admittedly addicted to caffeine in the form of Enviga or Mt. Dew.

16. I prefer being outside to being inside unless it is below zero or very windy.

17. I've been struck by lightning.

18. I have strong opinions about things and sometimes share them even when I shouldn't.

19. The flip side is that I am sometimes too passive and don't stand up for myself or others in order to avoid an argument.

20. I crave being able to live a simpler lifestyle.

4 comments:

George said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing these 20 things with us.

storyteller said...

Like George, I enjoyed learning a bit more about you. I'm striving for simplicity in my life too and I've been to Alaska and Hawaii ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Greg C said...

I can agree with you on almost all 20 items. I haven't been to Alaska or Hawaii and have no desire to to there.

SandyCarlson said...

It was interesting to read about you. You are a lovely woman.