Thursday, February 5, 2009
I was tagged on Facebook to write 20 things about myself so I thought I'd share that list here.
1. My husband was my best guy friend in high school.
2. I love being a Mom.
3. I love being a Grandma even more.
4. I am and have always been a Christian but my idea of what makes someone a follower of Christ has changed a lot over the years.
5. I love to take photographs and wish I had more time to devote to that.
6. My degree is in journalism but I've had little opportunity to use it.
7. Maybe that's why I enjoy blogging so much.
8. I have learned over and over that you can get through anything with faith, family, and friends and I am fortunate to have all of those in my life.
9. I've been in some kind of sales job for the last 15+ years selling everything from diamonds to toilets. You can get "too much information" about people selling either of those!
10. I love to travel.
11. I had a goal of seeing all 50 states before I turn 50. It is NOT going to happen.
12. I have been to Alaska and Hawaii.
13. I prefer going to non-chain restaurants.
14. I like teenagers – really!
15. I am admittedly addicted to caffeine in the form of Enviga or Mt. Dew.
16. I prefer being outside to being inside unless it is below zero or very windy.
17. I've been struck by lightning.
18. I have strong opinions about things and sometimes share them even when I shouldn't.
19. The flip side is that I am sometimes too passive and don't stand up for myself or others in order to avoid an argument.
20. I crave being able to live a simpler lifestyle.