Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two for Tuesday-yadseuT rof owT



I have two dilemma/rant/whines today...

I received information last week about joining AARP! I am totally torn between being honked off that they sent it and made me feel even older than I already do and wanting to join because I love discounts!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Eagles are coming back to Indianapolis in March. The tickets that are not behind the stage start at $100 each. I am trying as hard as I can to justify spending that amount of money to go to a concert when I don't really have that much discretionary cash to spend and even if I did there are so many more important things to spend it on. So today I am mad at GM, mad about the economy, and annoyed with myself. Sometimes I really hate my practical, logical, responsible side!


1 comment:

George said...

You need to remember that AARP starts working on getting people as a member while they are in their 50s. Once you get on their list you will hear from them with great regularity.
We attended a concert last year (not the Eagles) and still think it was worth the cost. Go fot it!