Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

Okay, to be honest my head is so full of so many things bouncing frenetically around my brain that I'm having trouble thinking of anything clever, creative, funny or helpful to post about. Therefore, today you will get someone else's thoughts off or a t-shirt I bought in Hawaii a number of years ago. I know some were good thoughts for me to ponder today. Maybe they will be for you too.
MAUI RULES
Never judge a day by the weather.
The best things in life aren't things.
Tell the truth-there's less to remember.
Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.
Goals are deceptive-the unaimed arrow never misses.
He who dies with the most toys-still dies.
Age is relative-when you're over the hill, you pick up speed.
There are two ways to be rich- make more or want less.
Beauty in internal-looks mean nothing.
No rain - no rainbows.

No comments: