As a tribute to my current unemployed status (I was laid off in March) here are 13 jobs I'd love to have - only a few of which I am actually qualified for by the way.
- National Geographic photographer
- USA Today travel section reporter
- Host of my own show on the Travel Channel
- Travel agent specializing in girl-cations and senior (as in high school, not gray hair) trips
- Entrepreneur/inventor of "green" products that everyone wants to buy
- Public Relations director for a large zoo
- Restaurant critic
- Novel writer
- Artistic portrait/wedding photographer
- Owner of a thriving green art/gift shop in Key West only open during the non-hurricane season
- Publicity manager for my friend Linda at 2nd Cup when she becomes a best selling author
- Freelance writer of travel, personal interest, and green feature articles
- Owner of a Bed & Breakfast type establishment that caters to women and teen girls who need a few days away for reflection, re-prioritizing, refocusing and rest
Go here to join Thursday 13.