1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
I really try to avoid Wowmart but if I do end up there I always get some of their fizzy flavored water - strawberry, key lime, & black cherry - mmmmm!
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Travel & photography
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Broken Wing by Martina McBride
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Keep at it.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
My parents let my 3 older sisters pick my name so I don't know what all the options were. I wouldn't change my first name. However, I do wish they'd picked a different middle name for me.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
A change. A real, lasting one, not just a temporary modification.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It's whatever prize I've chosen from Club Bing.
10. Today--what song represents you?
All Right Here by Sara Groves
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That what other people think of me (even people I don't know in person) still matters to me more than I'd like to admit.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I picked something appropriate for work and the weather and then took a chance and wore my red shoes thinking I wouldn't have to be on my feet much. (Murphy's Law ended up making that a bad choice by the way!) I'm generally a casual dresser more interested in comfort and practicality than style. The red shoes, on the other hand reflect my desire to still be feminine and sexy.
Okay, since I'm working again I'm going to cheat a little and add my own question so this can be my Thursday 13 too!
13. What is your favorite thing to photograph?
Nature - skies, flowers, etc. followed closely by my grandkids! (No surprise there if you're a regular visitor here.)
Go here to join Thursday 13.