1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I'll wait it out. However, I have run a light in a similar situation where you weren't supposed to turn left without the arrow and the light changed three different times without ever giving a left turn arrow.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
There are several 24 hour periods in my life where the answer would be a definite "yes" but the last 24 hours have been okay. I've accomplished a few things and I don't think I've offended anyone or been offended by anyone.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
Usually I reply in my comments unless the answer is of a more personal nature and then I'll email.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Copyright Disney Studios LLC
5. Do you recycle?
Yep! Reduce, reuse and recycle! Among other things we've changed to cloth napkins and often reuse aluminum foil and baggies just like people used to.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
My favorites are ones that incorporate a little of both- for example, Scrabble where the letters you choose are by chance but then strategy and skill our required. I am not a fan of games that are purely chance. I get bored with those pretty quickly.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I learned that working with the public can be fun, funny, interesting, and very challenging.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I buy them although I'm not opposed to buying used ones. It's just that ever since college I've had a bad habit of highlighting anything I want to remember from a book or that I want to share with someone else.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
That would be the current top styles that look a lot like maternity clothes. They were trendy when I was in high school and I loved them even though they teneded to cause rumors every other week that someone was pregnant! After two babies worth of maternity clothes it was a style I never thought I'd wear again but it seems almost unavoidable if you want something that isn't a T-shirt/sweatshirt or a very dressy blouse or sweater.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
You mean DID. I start in January - really.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Okay, I feel really silly sharing this but the only time I remember doing that was many years ago when I went Russian Roulette bowling with my "then" husband and some friends. The head pin came up a red pin which meant that if you got a strike you won money (I think it was $5 or $10). I got the strike and jumped up and down for a couple of seconds until my friends reminded me that I was very pregnant and maybe shouldn't be doing that.