Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Dozen




1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?

About 30 seconds ago - chocolate - completely caved!

2. M & M's or Skittles?

As is probably obvious by the above answer, M&M's

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?

Yes.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?

Five or ten minutes. I start my morning by stretching before I get out of bed so I'm pretty awake by the time I hit the floor. Hubby on the other hand...

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?

Yes, twice. Loved, loved, loved the cruise to Cozumel. The Alaska cruise not as much. Of course that may have had to do with the 104 degree temperature I was running for a couple of days of that cruise and the continuous rain. It is, in my opinion, a great all inclusive type vacation. Lots to see, lots to do, little to plan/organize.

6. Who is your favorite actress?

I don't think I can narrow it down to one. Gina Davis, Julia Roberts, and Sandra Bullock all come to mind.

7. People who just enjoy being mean are something that I will just never understand.

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?

Slightly. I like a lot of the new tech gadgets, I just hate learning how to use them!

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?

I love finding just the right card. I often buy them way in advance because I find the perfect one for one person while I'm looking for one for someone else.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?

About six months ago and I love it!

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?

Anything for the grandkids.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?

I go through a mental list of if I have everything I need to take with me and check that the dog is inside. Then I tell her (the dog) to watch the house and I leave.

1 comment:

Mocha with Linda said...

Enjoyed your answers. I can so relate to #1!