1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually it would definitely be 39. If I take out spiritually it would be 36.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
I'm going to say my cinnamon rolls although it's a tough call between that and my lasagna.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
How blue? Slightly blue = chocolate or cheesecake. Very blue requires travel!
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
My nephew's wedding last summer. I love to dance but don't get the opportunity to very often.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
A realistic dreamer!
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
I think I did a good job of remembering each child was different with different personalities, needs, interests, etc. and, therefore, needed different kinds and amounts of support, encouragement, discipline, etc.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
I'd say about a five.
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Other drivers who seem oblivious to the fact that there are other people on the road.
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
I'm going to say green. I've been on the go most of the day and have gotten several things accomplished and had lunch with great friends so it feels like a positive, productive day.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
Really?? You're making my brain hurt. After much thought a few options came to mind but I think I'll go with horse.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Which day? Monday's it's laundry. Thursday's it is Isaac. Some days it is this computer with all its blogs and games and FACEBOOK!