1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I'd say even, although I have no idea why.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Probably a 2. If I think people are talking about me it has way more to do with insecurity than thinking I'm "talk" worthy.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Definitely talkative. No contemplation needed for that answer!
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
This one is hard to answer since I think most things people call luck really are either blessings or hard work. It a coin toss kind of luck I'd say my luck is pretty 50/50 (ba-dump-dump).
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I don't really have an answer for this one. Posts about issues are the ones I feel most compelled to write although they aren't usually "fun" to read. Many of my favorite posts are actually photo posts for Wordless Wednesday or Sky Watch Friday.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Wet, cold, and windy.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I'm usually aware of when someone is being disingenuous.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
If I were giving myself a grade I'd say a B or B- probably. I try to be "green" but sometimes convenience wins out.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
I have a young friend that I wish would here and believe this song. She and the song have been on my mind all week.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
Generally speaking I'd say a penny. However, if it's in a mud puddle or is complicated to get to for some reason it probably would need to be a quarter.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I wish it were Spring!
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born?
Come Softly To Me by The Fleetwoods I didn't think I'd ever heard it until I listened to it, which surprised me since I have three older sisters. Once I listened I realized that I have heard it before.