1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
I think a few of the styles are cute but it's almost impossible for me to find any that will fit and not drive me crazy. It's the same problem I have with short boots-with my short legs the top ends up gouging my calf muscle.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
It's a toss up between a Pizza King royal feast and a Papa Murphy's Herb Chicken Mediterranean.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could? [Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
Sawyer from LOST - oops, that's a person. Okay, how about the hot air balloon from the Wizard of Oz.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Wickes Sugar Creme Pie
5. What is your current favorite snack?
Trader Joes black bean dip with blue corn tortilla chips with flax seed has overtaken hummus and Stacy's pita chips.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
D. The Amazing Race
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
If hubby hasn't borrowed it recently it's probably about a six.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until the daffodils in my yard bloom .
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is my three year old grandaughter telling me "it's quite a predicament".
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Opting for my second thought - pushing myself outside of my comfort zone at least 2 or 3 times each week.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
I don't know who said it but a friend just posted this on Facebook: The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice- it's in the gentle words he whispers. The strength of a man isn't how many buddies he has- it's how good of buddies he is with his children. The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work- it's in how respected he is at home. The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift- it's in the burdens he can carry.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
You write that like there is one thing that will make all of them happy! Pretty sure that would be different for each of them and range from "I'll take insert grandchild's name here for the day if you want" to "we're fixing steak tonight if you want to join us."