Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Feast

  1. Appetizer On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday? About a 6
  2. Soup What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of? "ain't" Even if Webster's has added it, it still isn't a word to me.
  3. Salad Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like? Yes. Which ones? I have regular glasses that tint or half a dozen pair of regular sunglasses from the dollar store for if I'm wearing my contacts. I lose or break then so often that the dollar store is the only way to go.
  4. Main Course If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it? To my dad who always supported my writing endeavors and then with special thanks to several others who encouraged me along the way including : Hank Nuwer, Sheryl Swingley and Linda Crow. (http://www.hanknuwer.com/)
  5. Dessert Name a beverage that you enjoy. Root beer Floats!

3 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hank Nuwer--wow, I haven't thought about him so, so long. And really--is a rootbeer float a beverage or DESSERT??

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

By the way, I tagged you for a meme.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

I'm sticking with a beverage. My reasoning? You can use a straw - that makes it a beverage :)