Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? A Rottweiler of course. I love my dogs. The media and stereotype of this dog couldn't be more wrong from my experience. Ours are friendly, playful, protective, and try to please their master. I like breaking stereotypes and I, too, want to please my Master.
Soup What does the color purple make you think of? Grapes, black cherries, the Central Bearcats, and a suit I had and looked really good in when I worked at the bank.
Salad Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? About an hour.
Main Course How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? Oh my goodness! It would take all of Friday to count that out. There were five of us who were all in the same class/grade and went to the same school and we were close then. As adults we are in different towns and states so we have regrettably lost that connection. I have several of my cousins I see through my job since we are all involved in the building trades.
Dessert Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) Distracted Jumping Fish (wonder if that choice has some deep psychological meaning?)

No comments: