Friday, November 30, 2007








Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Water rides - especially Thunder Canyon at Cedar Point visit http://www.cedarpoint.com/
Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I usually get very quiet and try to find someone I feel safe with or blend in to the woodwork.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Nine. This is the one of the best things about having smart, adult kids. I have one that is especially good at arguing an opposing view just to get me wound up!

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
Yes. I am fortunate that the company I work for provides them each year.
Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Define watching. The TV is on in the morning for about an hour and I watch the weather then catch glimpses of other things as I pass by getting ready for work. In the evening my husband usually has it on so I'm watching while I knot or do word puzzles or read or walk on the treadmill or..... You get the idea. The shows I actually pay fairly close attention to probably average out to 12-15 hours per week. I'm almost always doing something else at the same time though.

No comments: