- Appetizer: What was your first “real” job? I worked as a cashier at the local drugstore.
- Soup: Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? Definitely outside. Preferably either on a secluded beach somewhere very tropical or in a cabin in the middle of the woods.
- Salad: Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when… I speak before I think and say something that hurts or offends someone.
- Main Course: What values did your parents instill in you? I was blessed with great parents who instilled basic Christian values in me. My dad was always my biggest fan and best encourager always telling me I could be anything I wanted to be and that I could do anything I set my mind to.
- Dessert: Name 3 fads from your teenage years. Mood rings (which, of course, monitored the weather more than your mood), string art (I remember doing an asterisk like design in reds, oranges and yellows and thinking I'd created a masterpiece), and platform shoes (at 5"2" I thought these were the greatest idea ever).
My string art looked a lot like this
with a black background!
I can't believe these are back in style again.