Thursday, December 27, 2007






For Christmas I gave some candles as gifts. I also received some. I like candles. They are a great gift. Almost everyone can use them and likes them. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, prices, and scents. I do wonder why they haven't made the follow "scents" into candles. (I've never seen them anyway.)

THE THIRTEEN (in no particular order)
  1. Chicken & Noodles
  2. Turkey & Dressing
  3. Jelly Beans
  4. Circus Peanuts (the orange marshmallowy candy)
  5. Violets
  6. Chocolate Covered Cherries
  7. Baby Magic
  8. Leather
  9. Vegetable Soup
  10. Cotton Candy
  11. After the Rain
  12. Bacon
  13. Coffee

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You crack me up. I think "after the rain" as beautiful as it sounds, would smell like a wet dog! And vegetable soup???