Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas break - random thought

So, along with my break from work I took a blog break too. Christmas shopping, Christmas wrapping, Christmas eating, Christmas eve services, Christmas unwrapping, more eating - that pretty much covers the last several days.

Hope all of you had a wonderful, joyous, and peaceful Christmas.

I was going to do a "late for dinner" Friday's Feast but the chef took time off for the holidays too.

In a previous blog I said the goal was to get through the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's) without gaining any weight because attempting to lose any during this time would be both discouraging and futile. I am happy to report that as of this morning I have only gained one(that's right,1) pound! I can live with that - and with a little luck I might even lose it and break even by New Year's Day!

If anyone wants to share their New Year's resolution I'm wanting to post yours along with mine on the Thursday Thirteen on 1/3.

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Congrats on the one pound. I fear my tummy has sprung another layer. I can actually feel it when I lay my hands on my waist. Ugh.