Monday, December 10, 2007

MANIC


It's that time of year when the weekends go way faster than my ability to get things done. It seems I have so many things I want to do, so many good intentions and plans, and so little time to accomplish them. We finally got the rest of the front porch decorated this weekend and finished shopping for two more of the kids. I love the Christmas specials on TV - Rudolph and the Grinch (the original, true to Suess, cartoon version - not the adult humor and story altering, creative license taking, Hollywood version). I love the lights and the parties (okay, especially the food). I love any time I get an opportunity to lovingly remind people of the real reason for the season. I love finding winter screen savers and wallpaper for my computer and I love taking fun, silly quizzes like this one.



I do love eggnog!!! So, what treat are you?

No comments: