Friday, January 25, 2008

Dinner Time

Appetizer How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I laugh quite a bit. It's okay to laugh and joke around where I work which is great. Other places I've worked thought you couldn't be productive if you were laughing/happy. My husband has a great sense of humor and a contagious laugh and then there are the dogs who are always doing something amusing.

Soup What do your sunglasses look like?

Now my regular glasses tint with the sunlight but when I wore contacts all the time I had lots of sunglasses. I'd lose or break them regularly so I'd buy several pairs at the dollar store. Before that I had my favorite pair which I kept for an extremely long time for me. They had red lenses and I just loved them. They distorted the color of things slightly and made everything look brighter and happier. They really were my "Rose Colored Glasses".

Salad You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

This is an easy one. I'd go to Washington state. I really want to take this trip by train leaving from Chicago. It would also allow me to mark off several of the states I'm missing on my goal to see all 50 states before I turn 50. (Pretty sure I'm going to have to modify that to 60)

Main Course Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

I like that it is a mid-size city without all the big city traffic but with easy, within an hour access to the big city events, culture, and restaurants. I also like that it is flanked by several small towns with all the small town charms and festivals.

Dessert If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

Pink! I'm not really a big pink person but I think the sky is beautiful when there is a bright pink to orange and pink sunset. Besides, they've proven that pink is calming and a little more calm in this world couldn't hurt.

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Great list. How you made Muncie sound so appealing, I'm not sure, but you did.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Tomorrow, I'm posting a meme that I tagged you for. You don't have to do it if you don't want, or you could save it for a day when you don't know what to blog about.