Monday, January 28, 2008

Meme about me

I've been tagged with a meme by my friend at 2nd Cup of Coffee My assignment is as follows: The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. Not sure I know enough other bloggers to tag but, then, tag was never a game I was very good at.
  • I'm an organization nut(although, not a neat/clean freak). I want everything in its place or at least in an appropriately designated pile. My clothes in my closet are sorted by type (ie. dress, work, play, exercise) and color (think Goodwill). My shoes are in their little cubbies, also sorted by color.
  • I'll go out in public without make-up or even run to pick up something we need in clothes with paint all over them in the middle of a project but I will not leave the house without my earrings on. I keep a spare pair in my purse in case I should somehow forget to put a pair on at home.
  • I can't stand for someones shirt/sweater/jacket tag to be sticking out. It just drives me crazy. Unless you are a complete stranger, I will have to either fix it or tell you about it so you can fix it.
  • I can "pop" my nose - like people pop their knuckles. I don't know why I can. It may have had to do with a bicycle accident when I was little or maybe I was born this way. I know I discovered it in second grade and was fascinated and kept scrunching up my nose to pop it and in doing so got in trouble for making faces at the teacher.
  • I like peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. My husband thinks that is totally weird and disgusting. He'll eat about anything, but he won't try a PBB.
  • I won't drink out of plastic glasses. I prefer glass glasses. I can drink out of the flimsy plastic disposable ones just fine. It is just the "hard" plastic ones (like they use in a lot of restaurants- give me a straw at least) or the ones like they give away at sporting events, fast food restaurants, or that you can refill at the gas/convenience station. I don't like styrofoam ones either.

Okay, I'm only tagging one person - hope you don't mind Queen of Trailerland

No comments: