Friday, May 2, 2008

EAT UP!



Appetizer



What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I think it was Casper The Friendly Ghost.



Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?


Since I already have my Rotti I'd probably get a horse - a Friesian to be specific. And only as long as I can also pretend that I have someone who feeds it, waters it, turns it out to pasture, and cleans its stall.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Probably an eight. I love getting all dressed up and going someplace fancy. I hate it, however, when I have to go shop for a dress for a specific special occasion - meaning there is a time limit for finding the perfect dress.



Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Either Christian or country.



Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?


Wow! I apparently prefer not to know what time it is. The only clocks in my house are alarm clocks and the ones on various appliances/electronics. I guess that would make it my alarm clock and it is at least 10 years old.

No comments: