Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CrAzY "QuOtEs"

A friend was just sharing with me from a site he found that had crazy made up quotes & cliches. For some reason this seemed like a challenge to make up a few of my own. {My apologies in advance. I just couldn't help myself.} Here goes:
  • Where there's a whale, there's a way! - Jonah
  • Have gum, will travel. - Airline passenger
  • Beauty is in the eye of the brush holder. - Monet
  • Bring on the pain. - Marquis De Sade
  • The gas is always greener on the ethanol side. - Earl Coryell, original developer of "corn alcohol gasoline".
  • I've got more guitars than you can shake a pick at. - Eric Clapton
  • Nothing nude under the sun. - sign on a beach
  • The old gray hare just ain't what he used to be. - Bugs Bunny
  • Out with the old, in with the few. - G.R. Wagoner, Jr. CEO-General Motors

No comments: