Friday, September 19, 2008
Friday Fill-ins #1
1. There is no need to have chocolate every day - or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of.
2. Where in the heck did the Kenny Chesney can cozy that I use every day go?
3. Filling in these blanks with pretty lame, albeit true, answers is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for life settling down anytime soon are slim..
5. John 3:16 is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are really what I am craving in my life right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the Farmer's Market, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and going to my nephew and great-nephew's football game and Sunday, I want to go to a festival or state park after church!