Friday, October 10, 2008
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Menopause-The Musical. It was the make your sides and jaws hurt, bring tears to your eyes from laughing kind of funny!
2. Summer Salsa is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! It's also a great way to use up your end of the garden tomatoes and peppers.
3. It's time for me to find a different job.
4. The perspective on the trinity given in the book The Shack is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word maverick again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a field of wild flowers blowing in the breeze, and on the other was a small creek edged with sapling maple trees whose leaves were bright with the colors of Autumn.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping at Hobby Lobby, tomorrow my plans include a homecoming parade, babysitting for baby Isaac, and attending my son's birthday party, and Sunday, I want to go to church where Isaac will be dedicated and then finally go to the corn maze!