Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!




I voted!

It's done!

The campaign commercials are over tonight!



All these things are exciting to me!



We stood in line for about an hour and a half and most of the people I've spoken with here in Indiana are averaging 45 minutes to two hours. What are the lines like where you live? Leave a comment and let me know.

I also want to share what an awesome experience last night's online prayer meeting was.

This was the first time I had done anything like this and it was great! It was an amazing feeling to be praying with people from all across the country. Thanks to Carlos for thinking of and hosting it. If you're interested, you can see the video from last night by clicking below.



Hopefully you'll be visiting the blog party later...

4 comments:

Christy said...

We only had to wait about 20 minutes. We walked to our polling place, voted, walked to Starbucks, got free coffee, and walked home in just under an hour.

Greg C said...

My wife waited about an hour and a half this morning. I don't get to vote until after work. Wish me luck.

Our Path Our Journey said...

Here in California I only waited 15 minutes. Pretty good, the tensions rough here with all the propositions but we will wait and see.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Greg - hope you got to vote!