Friday, March 27, 2009

30x5 Challenge Report



To all of you joining in on the 30x5 Challenge, welcome, good job, keep it up, keep going, keep moving, and all that encouraging stuff!

I had to chuckle when I started this post and started to type in labels/tags for it. When I typed in the "ex" for exercise, what popped up as the first choice was EXCUSES! Dang, even Blogger knows I lack willpower!

Yesterday I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. ( 1 day down, 4 to go for week one)

Today I did 15 minutes of weights followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill. (2 days down, 3 to go for week one)



Probably back to the treadmill for my 30 tomorrow and then I'll take Sunday off since to me exercise is W.O.R.K.

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You are awesome. You are so LUCKY because we get to hold each other accountable IRL, too! Ha

H-Mama said...

coming over from 2nd cup of coffee... hope you are feeling much better soon. when i don't feel like exercising, i will think of you getting on the treadmill! way to go!! :)