1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
My birthday with my first boy/girl party. My sister did an awesome job decorating for it to surprise me and it was a great party.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Okay, I've narrowed it down to two - "Help" or "Yesterday".
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Jeans and a big T-shirt (like I'm wearing right now)
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
Hubby would rather host - I'd rather be a guest.
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I sure hope not. Somehow sitting on the beach with a Kindle just takes some of the relaxation out of it.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
Usually by experiencing.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Lying - which leads to one of my favorite movie lines - "I'd rather have a man hit me than lie to me. At least then I know when the pain starts and when it stops." (Susan Sarandon in White Palace)
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
Christy's baby book which has been there since about June when I got it out to compare her weight with Isaac's.
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Give it to someone else or use it as body wash.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Peanuts and candy corn