- This is my 72nd Thursday Thirteen post.
- This is my 18th post tagged "random thoughts".
- Additionally, I just started doing a new meme called
You can see my latest entry by scrolling down.
- I am "jump up and down" excited that I have had visitors from 104 countries!
- Here is a "Yearbook Yourself" picture of me around the time I was born.
- This one is from 1992 and I've included it since I have a real picture of me that looks almost identical. Yes, I really had that hair!
- I am appalled and saddened by the "outburst" of Rep. Joe Wilson. We, as a country, are in a sad state when there is no respect for the Office of President. Regardless of who we voted for, in a civilized society certain positions should be granted respect. Funny that the same people who think this was defensible are the ones who would be totally appalled if the same type action happened to the minister in their church, a student screamed at a commencement speaker at their child's graduation, or a defendant back talked a judge.
- I am in search of one, just one, current television advertisement that doesn't try to sell it's product or idea based on sex or fear. Anybody seen one?
- I love autumn. Cooler temperatures are great for outdoor activities, bonfires with toasted marshmallows and mulled apple cider. Then there is all the camera fodder with the changing of the leaves.
- Early morning fog is beautiful as long as you don't have to be any place.
- If a rebuttal is the response to a speech, shouldn't it be a respeech (which it often is) since there is no such thing as a buttal?
- Is there anything you can eat that isn't better with cheese?
- My favorite comment from the Beth Moore Bible study I'm currently doing - "Coincidences are just miracles where God chooses to remain anonymous."
Go here to join Thursday 13.