1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Friends - not necessarily gross but I would not be likely to share. Family members -It depends on exactly who it is and the situation. I might share drinks with my hubby. I've tasted other family member's drinks or taken a drink of theirs to take medicine or something but not on a regular basis.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
Sometime during the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Figuring out how to use my new MP3 player...
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I'm over it. Once Christmas is over I'd really prefer sunny and 70 degrees thanks!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
Only to get wrapping paper and cards for next year.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Nope. Any suggestions?
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Not in January. However, I am looking forward to grandbaby #4 coming in early March.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
Drama (as in "way too much drama") except when grandson Isaac is around. Then it is usually an action/comedy.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Lately I haven't been blogging every day. It was all down hill once vacation started. Usually though it is probably about 1-2 hours.
11. Who runs your household?
Not Me! Either hubby or the dog are in charge depending on the day.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
That I will figure out what the next phase of my life involves and that God will direct me to it.