Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Dozen



1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?

There is this pair I bought for my trip to Hawaii which makes them 12 years old. There is another pair I may have had before that but I'm not sure since they weren't purchased for a specific occasion.


2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?

I'm trying to lose some weight so I did not. Hubby, however, bought five boxes: Do-Si-Do's, Thin Mints (which are in the freezer) and Dulce de Leche.

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?

No and yes.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?

Define responsible. I got good grades, did my homework, never wrecked the car, etc. but I was rebellious.

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?

I think three, although three more are in my Netflix queue.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?

Neither or either depending on the procedure and the other person.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Sunday - I love going to church, worshipping and getting a priority adjustment when needed. Every other Sunday is Life Group with great friends that feel more like family.

8. Do you miss anyone right now?

I miss the someone that someone used to be.

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?

Not queasy so much as anxious. I really prefer to avoid them.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.

Wow, that's a tough choice. New York & Co. and Hobby Lobby both came to mind but, truth be told, I'd more likely max it out at Toys-R-Us/Babies-R-Us!

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?

It totally depends on the product. I want Kraft cheese, Penzey's spices, Purina dog food, Charmin t.p. and Ice Mountain water (I know, I know - my "green" downfall). However, I'll buy whatever laundry detergent, soda, or canned/frozen veggies that are on sale.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?

Definitely the latter.

3 comments:

Greg C said...

Great answers Debbie. Sorry I haven't visited much lately. I am trying to change that. :)

Mimi said...

Your answer about missing someone is so good. I feel like that too.

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. I have never heard of the Dulce de Leche GS cookie. Thanks for sharing.

until next time... nel