Friday, March 7, 2008

Double Feasted





Since I was unable to do last weeks feast and am so glad to be back feasting, I'm doing two this week.


Feast One Hundred & Eighty One-March 7, 2008

Appetizer If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Oprah

Soup On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Four- although it depends a lot on who I'm talking to.

Salad Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
New Life Ministries www.newlife.com

Main Course What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Pizza

Dessert Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Yes, even though I had my flu shot. - - -


Feast One Hundred & Eighty One-February 29th, 2008 •

Appetizer Who was the last person you hugged?

Jackie - my daughter-in-law's mother - she and her husband were leaving after visiting and bringing us dinner because of the wreck.

Soup Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Use Witch Hazel for an astringent. It is inexpensive but is the main ingredient is some of the most expensive brands.

Salad What does the color yellow make you think of?

Sunshine and daffodils

Main Course If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

I would LOVE to make my living as a photographer and I would photograph nature and scenes all over the world!

Dessert What was the longest book you ever read?

As in number of pages or as in "will this book ever end"? Pages would be Gone With the Wind (I think I finally finished it). "Will it ever end" would be my anthropology textbook in college. I didn't think the class would ever end either.

No comments: