1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
I'd probably say curled up on my overstuffed leather couch. I do miss drive-in's however. Sitting in the bed of a truck watching the show on a warm summer evening...
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
NO Gladioluses. Daughter Christy has already been given specific instructions to make sure there are no gladioluses!
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I'd say giver - I think women generally are givers.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
Plan the big things, play the small things by ear. I want to know where I'm staying and if there are particular activities, places, or sights we want to partake in I prefer to schedule those. However, I don't want to be so scheduled that we can't detour off the highway to chase some windmills or something.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
The top of the refrigerator... or the cabinets, or the top of most anything since I'm too short to notice the dust.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
Domestic violence - visit Violence Unsilenced. I also think trying to live "green" is important.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
Peanut butter, butter, and jelly - grape or strawberry please.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
If I'm nervous I usually either get quiet or laugh a lot. If I'm stressed I chew my lip. I actually didn't even realize I did that until a friend pointed it out to me several years ago.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies?
Pretty much the basics + let the dog out one last time and take my vitamins. I read somewhere that it is better to take them at night.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
I don't think so, other than typos, etc. On Facebook however...
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
In college a couple of guys told me I looked like Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac. I didn't see it but they sure thought so.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?
Wow, this seems like it should be an easy one but I'm coming up blank - apparently my brain is done for the night - sorry.